CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Got drugs?

Being that I have crappy luck with my vehicle, I had to get a new tire put on.

So while I'm waiting, I wandered across the street to a used book store (where I found two used books that I'd just purchased new! You know I returned those damn things) and then came back to the tire place, in hopes that I could be on my way.

No such luck, so I stood outside in the parking lot, smoking and playing Brick Breaker on my Blackberry (which I'm hating right now. That phone is played out!)

Anyway, some clean-cut guy comes up to me all discreetly, in the midst of my game where I was completely entranced, and says:

"Hey, do you know where I can get some crystal?"

What the?

"Excuse me?" I said nicely for fear of being attacked. I wasn't sure if I heard homeboy correctly.

"Do you know where I can get some crystal?"

Now, I would like to know... what about me screams meth addict? Hmm??

"No, sorry."

I thought about our dialogue after. Why the hell was I telling this dude sorry because I didn't know where he could get drugs?

I just continued playing my little game so he wouldn't think I was gonna narc... and I wouldn't... that's just not my style.

Then when I was done, I walked to the waiting area of the tire place and looked back to the street to see boyfriend across the way looking at me.

I bet he thinks I was gonna tattle, because one minute later, my car was ready and he was nowhere to be found. He probably headed for the hills.

But on another note... where WOULD one get crystal?

1 comments:

Colorado Baby said...

Hey I really laughed at this sorry but that is crazy stuff...Anyway you have some interesting things o your blog,,God Bless you,, later gator CB here4u